A new year, a new start at blogging. Again. I spend so much time reading other blogs, that I thought why don't I start writing on my own again? So, here we go. :)
New Year Goals: (in no particular order)
1. Blog :)
2. Spend more time reading the Word to the kids. We LOVE our Jesus Story Bible that we read at bedtime, but I want to incorporate Scripture all day long, not just at bedtime.
3. Lose this weight. Ugh. I am however, SO pumped to start the Barre3 Core Challenge tomorrow morning! Hoping it helps me get back on track.
4. Less facebook, pintrest, blog, phone time and more craft, singing, playing, pretending time.
5. Pay off all debt.
6. Pay for our trip to Disney with Stella & Dot
7. Learn to sew
8. Read a book a month. (Kid books do not count.)
9. Grow closer to God. This past month has been beyond incredible in seeing His hand on our family. I pray I don't forget and let my own self get in His way.
10. Have a regular date night with my man. It's easy to take each other for granted, especially with a 3 & 4 year old. :)
I think ten is good for now. I know the list will grow and change, but that's a good start. I can't wait to see what amazing things 2012 has in store for us!