1.14.2009

Taking A Sick Day

So, it's been a couple of weeks since I've blogged due mainly to the fact my babies are STILL sick. They've been fighting sinus infections, croup, and bronchitis since the day after Christmas. This is my first go 'round with sick kiddos. I don't recommend it. I mean, I caught projectile vomit with my bear hands - no gagging. Impressive, I know. :)

Then there was the night they were up from 1:00 till 5:30 (yes, AM). At one point, around 4ish, Brodie & I just looked at each other and started cracking up. I mean, really, what else can you do?! (Good news though, Noggin plays cartoons 24 hours a day! Who knew!)

Thankfully, I think the end is in sight and they are both starting to feel a bit better! I'm ready for snot, goopy eyes, and coughing to be gone. Keep them in your prayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment