2.16.2009

Little Man

My Sweet Little Man,

I cannot believe 6 months has already flown by. It truly seems like yesterday I was sitting in the living room just waiting for your Daddy to get home so I could see the shock on his face when I told him we were expecting you. You may have been a huge surprise, but you are a huge blessing. I have loved being your Mommy more than words could ever describe. I find myself wishing so badly I could just slow down time so you and your sister would stop growing so fast. The two of you are truly a joy to me. You both adore each other. If she's in the room, you will not take your eyes off her. You just sit and laugh and babble at her while she smothers you in kisses and hugs. It's the best! And you are such a Momma's boy it's not even funny! (I love it by the way.) I love that when I walk in the room you get the biggest smile and just start squealing! You and Madeline bring me such happiness. Its so true that every good and perfect gift is from above. Thank you Lord so much for allowing me to be a Mommy to these two amazing little babies! I am so blessed!!

1 comment:

  1. Rachelle, you are the BEST mommy ever!!!! This made me cry when I read it. Your babies do grow so fast but, if your blessed ( and you are) those sweet, precious babies will grow up to wonderful God loving adults. You make your mom and daddy so proud of you! I was so like you NEVER wanting you and your brother to grow up and you did grow up way to fast!! But, then I get to see this wonderful mommy and wife and just thank God for you and how you made such a GREAT life for you and your family. Enjoy those precious darling babies and I know you do!! :) I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

    ReplyDelete